Terms & Conditions
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. Coconania reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, any or all of the website.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements. By using this website, you warrant to us that you will not use Coconania.com, or any of the content obtained from this website, for any purpose that is unlawful under applicable law or prohibited by these Terms, or to solicit or encourage the performance of any illegal activity or other activity which infringes the rights of Coconania, its affiliates or other individuals. If you violate any of these Terms, your permission to use this website automatically terminates.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions. Coconania is copyrighted as a collective work under the United States’ and other copyright laws, and are the property of Coconania and/or its affiliates. All are trademarks or registered trademarks of, and are proprietary to, Coconania, its affiliates, and/or its licensor. Your use of Coconania.com neither grants you ownership nor a license to use of any of Coconania’s intellectual properties. The use of company names, product names and logos or images on this website does not necessarily constitute an endorsement of the named company or products by, or association with the named company or products with, Coconania. All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense. You may not copy, reproduce, distribute (including mirroring, data-mining or data scraping), transmit, publicly display, upload, perform, publish, license, modify, translate, adapt, create derivative works from, transfer, sell or otherwise exploit this website or any content, information, products or services obtained from this website, for any commercial purpose or enterprise.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s) or the third party. Coconania exercises no control whatsoever over such other websites and web-based resources and is not responsible or liable for the availability thereof or the content, advertising, products or other materials thereon. Coconania shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss incurred or suffered by any user in connection therewith. Your access and use of linked websites, including information, material, products and services therein, is solely at your own risk. Coconania’ Privacy Statement is applicable only when you are on this website. Once you choose to link to another website, you should read that website’s privacy statement before disclosing any personal information.